Monday, November 21, 2011

If I take vitamin E or put it on my face, will my acne scars go away?

If so, how long will it take?If I take vitamin E or put it on my face, will my acne scars go away?
massage ur face with any oil, preferably almond oil,l get a bottle from good health shop and apply every day twice a day and ur scars will go away within 6 months to an year. Be consistent, there is no magical solution to such things since then use good foundation to go out. Drink plenty of water. IT DID DEFINATELY ORK FOR ME!!!! GOOD LUCK!If I take vitamin E or put it on my face, will my acne scars go away?
I have heard that it can sometimes help; I like aloe vera gel myself; helps me more than anything. There are products out now that help stop scarring. I think one of them is called sclederma, either go to walmart or your nearest drugstore and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment